CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday

It just happens..

I made a Promise last night. A promise to some people who I care for incredibly. It was a promise to try his lasagna (if that's how you spell it), a promise to always be there for comfort, and a promise to never forget what they mean to me. I guess I don't understand how feelings that mean everything, can be forgotten the next day... as if they were never there. I've done certain things in the last 7 months I wish I hadn't, but also, i've done many things and made decisions that will forever make me happy. Being with him was an amazing moment in time i will cherish forever. He means the world to mean, and he forever will. Life isn't fair sometimes. People change, feelings go away, and obstacles come that you weren't ready for... I know what missing someone feels like. When someone means that much to you, you need to let them do what makes them happy... I promised i'd be happy if he was and that is 100% honest. I will always be here and those promises will not be broken. I guess for now, it's not the right time... My heart disagrees. For now, I will cherish the moment and smile because we had our time, not cry because it's over.. I love you -forever and ever

0 comments: