CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday

L.O.V.E

i know i haven't written in a while...
i don't know what to say. There have been some fun things in my life.. and some not so fun things. I feel very renewed, and i feel like i know what i want out of life now. A little while ago i told you a quote, a quote that went Some people are ment to be with you, but most are just passing by to teach you a lesson. I used to just look at it as a quote, but now i look at it like a reality. Some people aren't suppose to be in your life. I've had people in my life that i thought i couldn't live without, and they left. But guess what. I'm still alive. Sometimes i can't help but feel scared.. I don't want someone i love to come along and leave. Love? is it real, or just a myth? I believe it is both. let me explain. It is a myth. It's a myth because it can fool the mind set just like a magic trick. You know it's a trick but inside, you want to have something to believe in. This is called being alone. It transforms a setting to which you have imagined and not what is right before your eyes. It is real. It is real, but rare. Now i'm not talking about the love you feel for a friend or the love that you have for family, but a connection you were waiting to find. Being so comfortable with someone that you wouldn't know what to do without them.
I guess my point is be careful. Don't let the trick confuse you. Just because a guy says he loves you... doesn't always mean anything. It's the kind of love that matters. It is something you will both feel. Without the intation of a soul, you will not be able to carry out the future fate. You will know, if there is any doubt, don't let the trick fool you.

0 comments: