CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday

Thinkin'...

okaye.
I have thoughts.
Many Random thoughts right now...
but i'll just kind of tell you what's going on right now in my: CrAzY, ConFuSing, LoVeLy, FUn, ExcIting, TradgIc, SomeWhat Secretive,lOving, Random life.
I have been doing alot of cheer lately. I became cheer captain a few days ago and I was scared at first but i'm getting the hang of it I think. I absolutely Love being with all of the girls and teaching the classes.
•// Something else I am doing this summer=I am taking classes online for highschool. My real goal in life is to become a brain surgeon and I really want to graduate Highschool early. How come?
Well I want to have a fun and enjoyable life. I love school but passing it would be great. Especially since becoming a brain surgeon takes 13 years...
I'm going to be in school for a while, but it something i want and I always go for my goals.
•// I've been busy with family...
my mom thinks she's pregnant! I was soooooo happy to hear that! it was great!
•//Did I already tell you that I am writing a book? I went to the RHPO [Re Hypstical Publishing Office] yesterday and they looked at my book. They love it and said it wouldn't be long until it was in libraries! awesome huh? I'm way excited for next school year! I'm on student council and I'm way excited to get back with all of the social stats lol.
Well that is about it..
so I will talk to you later.
oh and keep checking back for new updates!
Starting soon I'm going to have an advice blog!

0 comments: